This is the Honest Scrap award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honor, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it:
Ten honest things about me (but not necessarily that interesting....)
1. I was vegetarian for 20 years.
2. I am addicted to DVD’s and own far too many.
3. I love Horror films.
4. I have a ridiculously large TBR pile – last count was around the 1000 mark! I stopped counting after that!
5. I can’t stop buying books – which adds to the problem above!
6. I am terrified of snakes :(
7. I love photography.
8. I’m told I don’t have any patience – but I can’t possibly comment.
9. I love the sound of rain.
10. I’m a cat person...but have a dog called Gideon...unfortunately he's afraid of cats :(