This is the Honest Scrap award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honor, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it:
The Story Siren
Lauren's Cramned Bookshelf
Undercover Book Lover
Ten honest things about me (but not necessarily that interesting....)
1. I was vegetarian for 20 years.
2. I am addicted to DVD’s and own far too many.
3. I love Horror films.
4. I have a ridiculously large TBR pile – last count was around the 1000 mark! I stopped counting after that!
5. I can’t stop buying books – which adds to the problem above!
6. I am terrified of snakes :(
7. I love photography.
8. I’m told I don’t have any patience – but I can’t possibly comment.
9. I love the sound of rain.
10. I’m a cat person...but have a dog called Gideon...unfortunately he's afraid of cats :(
Aww, thanks so much and congrats on your award!!!!!! By the way, I loved reading your list! :)
Hehe Congrats girl ^^
Congrats! And thank you for my award! :D
I love your list! Congratulations - and thank you!
Thanks & congrats! Your TBR pile sounds like mine ;)
thanks so much for the award! i appreciate you thinking of me! it's well deserved on your end as well! thanks again!
Thanks so much and congratulations on your award as well =) You and I have lots of 'interesting things' in common...we both have book-buying addiction!
...but then again, who doesn't? =)
You're all very welcome:)
Post a Comment